Liaquat National School of Physiotherapy is one of the pioneer institutes of physical therapy education in Pakistan which was established in 1982. It enjoys rich heritage of serving the cause of physiotherapy education with qualified faculty, providing an excellent learning environment for more than four decades. At present, LNSOP offers 5-Year Doctor of Physical Therapy program which is duly affiliated with University of Karachi and is recognized in countries like USA, Australia, UK, and Canada etc.
The motive of the institute is to provide students with high-quality clinical framework, lectures, tutorials, CME programs, seminars, skills lab courses including Basic and Advanced life support, hands-on-trainings, clinical rotations in different wards and OPDs of the hospital. Students also get the opportunity of operation theatre exposure to see live surgeries like Total Knee Replacement and Spinal Fixation. Additionally, students are encouraged to learn from evidence based practices and participate in clinical research under the supervision of experienced faculty.
“To improve the Quality of life through rehabilitation.”
A team of committed professionals having excellence in physical therapy services & education based on research training & development.
The school is committed to ongoing clinical research, education & performance review that ensures high quality physical education & services.
- To educate outstanding graduates who will advance the profession with adequate physical therapy knowledge and skills
- To promote hands-on practice and enhance clinical expertise
- To indulge in academic research and evidence based physical therapy learning
- To provide an environment that encourage student’s engagement in sports, culture and social services for the development of critical thinking and well-rounded personality
- To develop ethical and professional competencies in physical therapists
- To improve physical therapy capacity in underserved areas, including indigenous communities