The BSMT program incorporates in-depth study of basic and clinical sciences. Also, to our advantage we have American Heart Association (AHA) certified Research & Skills Development Centre (RSDC) for independent skill grooming of our students. Being leaders in healthcare, we strongly believe in preparing the future healthcare teams, hence our students are taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty, who share the same environment and resources as the main core.
- The school is affiliated with the University of Karachi.
- The first two batches have graduated from University of Karachi with a 100% result.
- Besides the courses prescribed by the University of Karachi, our curriculum incorporates additional components including a research module thus enabling students to understand the fundamentals of research and also keeping them up to date with research and development in their respective disciplines. As per requirement of the University of Karachi, the students also submit research projects based on procedures and equipment belonging to their specialties.
The LNSMT currently offers Bachelor of Studies in Medical Technology (BSMT) which is a four-year degree program in disciplines of:
- Critical Care
- OT Sciences
- Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical) with at least 50% Marks from a recognized board/university.
- A-level students (at least grade C with Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
Panel interview of short listed candidates is conducted. Final merit list is based on results of matriculation, intermediate and marks obtained in the panel interview.