Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4-Year degree program)
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a 4-year program with a mandatory one-year internship. Upon completion of the program and internship, students are required to appear for the Pakistan Nursing Council licensure examination. Successful completion of the exam will make the students eligible to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse at any hospital or healthcare service organization. The program has been designed to prepare students to master their knowledge in theory and hands-on clinical skills to become professional nurses.
Indus College of Nursing is Affiliated with Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi
- Matriculation(Physics, Chemistry, Biology as compulsory subjects)
- HSSC(Pre-Medical) with 50% marks minimum(Physics, Chemistry, Biology as compulsory subjects)
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED IN HARDCOPY
- Photocopy of domicile & PRC
- Photocopy of CNIC of candidate
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardian
- 4 passport size photographs
REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- Photocopy of Intermediate (Pre-medical) certificate & mark sheet
- Photocopy of Matric Science (with biology) certificate & mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Paid challan voucher of 2500pkr
WHO CAN APPLY
Candidates in Pakistan (both females and males), who have successfully completed their HSSC education in Pre-medical and meet the eligibility criteria
1. All information submitted through online applications should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant documents, transcripts, and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
2. The College reserves the right to select the best suitable candidates for its undergraduate programs. Decisions related to admission taken by the college are final.
3. The application fee is not refundable in any case. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide the complete and correct information as per eligibility criteria to the College. Applications without complete and correct information or documents and not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not be considered for processing.
4. The College reserves the right to change dates and deadlines for admissions. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting iuhs.org.pk/iconm/.
5. All applicants to the Indus College of Nursing and Midwifery (ICoNM) are held to the same admissions standards and evaluated on the same criteria.
Last Date = 29 September 2022